WATCHING TV - IELTS Speaking Part 1
1. SPEAKING PART 1 BRIEF DESCRIPTION
In part 1, you will be asked personal questions such as what do you do, where do you live, etc. It will be a conversation between you and the examiner. This session will last for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. ENGLISH LEARNER : STUDY THESE WORDS
- TV Channel (n): a television station and its contents
- TV Program (n): a segment of content that is broadcasted on TV
- Comedy (n): a film, play or book that is intentionally funny either in its characters or its action
- News (n): a television or radio program consisting of reports about recent events
- Animated movie (n): a film in which individual drawings, paintings, or computer generated images are created in motion by being played frame by frame
- Advertisement (n): a short film, that tries to persuade people to buy a product or service
- Rarely (adv): not often
3. AUSTRALIAN SPEAKING PARTNER : ASK YOUR PARTNER THESE QUESTIONS
- How often do you watch TV?
- What kind of TV programs do you watch?
- What is your favourite TV program?
- What did you watch on TV when you were a kid?
- Do you prefer to watch the TV in the morning or in the evening?