Evening Events - IELTS Speaking Part 1
1. SPEAKING PART 1 BRIEF DESCRIPTION
In part 1, you will be asked personal questions about things such as what you do, or where you live. It will be a conversation between you and the examiner. This session will last for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. ENGLISH LEARNER STUDY THESE phrasal verbs:
3. AUSTRALIAN SPEAKING PARTNER : ASK YOUR PARTNER THESE QUESTIONS
- What do you usually do in the evening?
- Do you prefer to go out or stay in in the evening?
- Do you prefer to hang out with your family or friends in the evening?
- What do young people in your country usually do in the evening?
- Where is the best place in your city to spend the evening?