Understanding The Mind of Another Intelligent Species On The Planet
1. ENGLISH LEARNER : STUDY THESE KEYWORDS
2. LISTENING AND COMPREHENSION
- What do the dolphins in the Bahamas do during the daytime?
- What is a hydrophone?
- Is the Atlantic Spotted Dolphin born with spots?
- How old can dolphins live?
- By what age will female dolphin get sexually matured? What about the male?
- Can you name three other ways of communication that the dolphins use besides using their sounds?
- What is the other observed type of dolphin in this research besides the spotted one?
3. DISCUSS THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WITH A LANGUAGE PARTNER
- Do you like dolphins?
- What do you think of the Bahamas?
- What is the most surprising fact about dolphins in this research?
- Do you think we will be able to communicate easily with dolphin in the future?