Culture - IELTS Speaking Part 3
1. Speaking part 3 description
In part 3, you will be asked about broader questions which are related to the topic in Part 2. This part will last for 4 to 5 minutes. This will also be a conversation between you and the examiner. But in this part, you will need to show your understanding on those issues in a much deeper way than in Part 1. For instance, in part 2 you might get asked about a touristic place that you visited in recent years. And then in part 3, you might get asked about how Australians love to go to the beach.
2. Study these words. Use a dictionary, not a translator
3. Discuss these questions with your language exchange partner
- How popular are historical sites in your country?
- What is more important, to protect historical sites or develop areas for the future?
- In your opinion, what will happen to your country's historical sites in the future?
- What does 'culture' mean for you?
- Do you believe that it is important for a society or nation to have a sense of continuity with the past?
- How has your country's culture changed over the last 50 years?
- How will your country's culture be different 50 years from now?