Culture - IELTS Speaking Part 3
1. Study these words. Use a dictionary, not a translator
2. Discuss these questions with your language exchange partner
- How popular are historical sites in your country?
- What is more important, to protect historical sites or develop areas for the future?
- In your opinion, what will happen to your country's historical sites in the future?
- What does 'culture' mean for you?
- Do you believe that it is important for a society or nation to have a sense of continuity with the past?
- How has your country's culture changed over the last 50 years?
- How will your country's culture be different 50 years from now?