Coffee - English Language Worksheet
Step 1. Study this vocabulary
- espresso - strong coffee made by forcing hot water through crushed coffee beans and served without milk
- stimulant - a substance, such as a drug, that makes the mind or body more active
- caffeine - a chemical, found in tea and coffee, that is a stimulant
- insecticide - a chemical substance made and used for killing insects
Step 2. Watch this video
Step 3. Answer these questions
- How much coffee do people consume each day?
- Which countries buy the most coffee? In total? Per person?
- Is a coffee bean a bean or a berry?
- How many coffee beans is needed for one shot of espresso?
- How does caffeine help the coffee plant?
- How many human deaths have happened because of drinking too much coffee?
- What is a benefit of drinking coffee?
Step 4. Ask your Australian language exchange partner these questions
- Do your drink coffee or tea?
- What is the cafe culture like in your city?
- Where do people often hang out in your city?