BIRTHDAY - IELTS Speaking Part 1
1. SPEAKING PART 1 BRIEF DESCRIPTION
In part 1, you will be asked about general, and possibly personal questions such as what you do, where you live, etc. It will be a conversation between you and the examiner. This session will last for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. ENGLISH LEARNER : STUDY THESE WORDS
- Party (n): a social event in which a group of people meet to talk, eat, drink, dance, etc, often in order to celebrate a special occasion
- Gathering (n): a party or meeting when many people come together as a group
- Relatives (n): members of your family
- Feast (n): a special meal with very good food or a large meal for many people
- Gift (n): something that is given or a present
- Occasion (n): a special event
3. AUSTRALIAN SPEAKING PARTNER : ASK YOUR PARTNER THESE QUESTIONS
- Do you like to celebrate your birthday?
- Do you enjoy receiving birthday presents?
- What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?
- Which of your previous birthdays that is the most memorable?
- How would you like to celebrate your next birthday?